Tuesday afternoon we went to the temple with the sister that’s
going home. It was a touching occasion. The mission conference was also in the
afternoon. Pres. Tate challenged us to read the Book of Mormon 3 times in 3
months. I’m looking forward to that. I’m hoping I’ll be able to keep up.
I did a little Swedish research, mostly organizing some
sources I’d found several months ago. In the evening we went to the park for
the concert. The group was a blue grass string band of five ladies from Logan
and it was really enjoyable. It was so pleasant sitting in the shade and
visiting.
Wednesday I came home before lunch time to say goodbye to
the sister that’s leaving. It’s sad to see her go, but I know it is the best thing.
I worked most of the afternoon on the Capstone book with our zone leaders. I
tried to do a little Swedish research but I didn’t get far.
Thursday I spent most of the day on personal research, finding
the birth, marriage, and death records for most of the children in one family.
I spent quite a bit of time trying to find the marriage record and birth
records of two children for a couple. It’s like they disappeared for a period
of 4 years. I really would like to find the household record because I think it
might hold a key to when the mother came from Finland so I could tie to her
family.
In the evening we attended the wedding reception for the
daughter of a missionary couple we home teach. We had met the bride when we first
moved in and she knew some of our family. It was fun to meet the
family of these good friends.
Friday we had a class in the morning. Before we left for
lunch our zone leader told us he had received word that, beginning in
September, all of our new missionary classes will be computerized and done in
the zones. It was a little surprising to me because we had been told they were
just going to have the first three modules ready in September. I’m not sure
what this will do to our group—it is quite uncertain at this point.
After lunch I taught my class on Partners. I felt OK about
it, but I don’t think it was enough for some people. I did more research after
the class. I found some other good information that I need to enter so I felt
good about my work, but I still could not find the information I needed on the one
family.
In the evening we went to the Tabernacle Choir Pioneer day
concert. It was amazing. The King Singers were the guest artists and they did
well. The music was great, with a large number of folk songs. We had great
seats and really were able to enjoy the evening.
| Training Zone B |
Saturday was our turn to work at the Swap Meet sheds. No one brought anything while we were there, but we emptied out quite a bit of stuff and reorganized things in such a way that there is much more room again. I enjoy doing it, but it is a good workout. In the afternoon we went to our former zone leader’s home in Taylorsville for a barbecue with our group. It was fun to have the group together again and we enjoyed a good visit. We were both fairly tired when we got home, but it was really fun.
Royal1688 Mobile is a one-player online gambling game.
ReplyDeleteRoyal1688 For playing online gambling is now considered to be popular and accepted by most gamblers. Play Online Gambling Games with Websites The most popular and accepted by just a short time.
And nowadays, gamblers in Thailand are becoming major customers of online casino websites because every time they play online gambling games, the players become rich and wealthy. What a lot, but it can make money for themselves without end. By playing online gambling games with websites. You can play 24 hours a day, no matter who you are, just love to play games, online bets only, you have the opportunity to play and play online games with ease.
And not only you have the opportunity to play online gambling games. Because gamblers from all over the world are able to play online gambling games along the way, because online gambling games today have no borders, just to play it. So if you are thinking about playing online gambling games, we would like you to choose to use our online casino site. Royal1688