Monday we had a staff meeting to review everything for
Capstone this week. Capstone is the set of classes for missionaries getting
ready to go home. I felt the program would be much better this time around. A
large part of it is dependent on my teaching so it puts a heavy burden on me,
but I think it will work out. This is the Lord’s program and I’m hoping He will
help me. I worked a little in the afternoon, reviewing my presentation for
Wednesday and preparing more for Thursday.
Tuesday we had a full room for Capstone—48 students on 40
computers. Several were sharing and some brought laptops to use at a table in
the back. I think it went well. I spent most of my time loading files on flash
drives for the students to take with them. The students didn’t need much help,
but I did a little of that as well.
In the afternoon we attended Mission Conference. One of the
counselors in the mission presidency is going home so he and his wife spoke. His
wife always wears a flower on her suit jacket so the women and some of the men
were encouraged to wear flowers. I had made one out of green wrapping paper
with a FamilySearch pin in the center. Pres. Tate also spoke to us about the
Book of Mormon. He is a great man with wonderful insights. In the evening we
walked to the concert in the part. It was really a good group and I loved being
in the outdoor air. It was a good day.
Wednesday was a big day at Capstone. It was my opportunity
to teach how to do Descendancy Research. It gets a little involved explaining
it, so I was thrilled when the majority of the students got it and told me they
really thought this was great. We kept busy helping the students when we set
them free to research on their own family tree. I felt the Spirit guiding me
and it was a good experience. I was so grateful for the opportunity to do this.
Thursday my class went well in the morning. We helped the
students go from a completed worksheet they had done on Wednesday to writing a
lesson plan to teach someone to find a name to take to the temple. There were
some very favorable comments. One lady said she was so excited she was going to
write some plans for her grandchildren to present to them so they could get
excited. Another man commented on how easy it was and he was excited to be able
to do it. I felt really good about the whole thing.
We have felt so blessed to be here on this mission. We have
learned so many new things and so many different ways to approach the work of
family history and ways to share it with others. We feel strongly that we are
where the Lord wants us to be and we feel His hand in our lives. This week we
have been so grateful for the many tender mercies He shows to us.
ReplyDeleteจีคลับ Focus on online standard betting.
จีคลับ Celebrity site To focus on opening online betting services, bets will change every imaginable and imaginative of the players. Because of the online betting games, each player can easily access all online betting games. Internet only.
And no matter what game you play, it can be played to your satisfaction because of the current online casino games, our online casino is free to think and imagine the fun. Players will find out from the game. Online gambling is something that players can determine. You just apply for membership with our online casino site, you will know that making money on the website of this online casino is easy and also that you can make money with. As well.
So if you are thinking about playing online gambling games, we would like you to opt for the website. Our online casino for fun and money is waiting for you to challenge it every time you think about online betting, remember to remember the site. บาคาร่า