Monday our zone leaders spoke at the devotional and used an
experience I had shared with them. A lady had approached me in the library one
day to tell me that when we were training her she was overwhelmed and it all
flew over her head. As she has been working on the floor, the training we gave
has become a foundation for her and she is beginning to see more and more how
everything fits together.
I worked on some family history in the evening. When I went
to bed I had an unusual experience. As I was resting in the bed, after the lights
were out, I was thinking about a family I have been trying to piece together
and find documents for. Some of the documents have been very elusive. It has
been frustrating. I seemed to see faces on the ceiling. There was only one at a
time and they changed from one to another fairly rapidly. They seemed to be
made of clouds—not hard edges like in a photograph but more like looking
through a fuzzy mirror. I had the impression that these were the ancestors I
was looking for and they were there for me.
Tuesday we had two Tree classes. We will be taking them over
in November after the missionaries doing them now return home. The classes are
intended to assist missionaries who don’t get the understanding they need in
initial training. Some of the missionaries who have been teaching these will be
released back to their zones. We will continue to use one who is an excellent
teacher. I know it will take some time for the transition to smooth out, but I
am looking forward to having more to teach again.
Wednesday we had two classes and also a staff meeting. We
were given assignments to revise some of the handouts, and I had the impression
that we would move the teaching assignments around a little but still use the
same class handouts once they are fixed. My Sources enrichment class is being
merged with the Tree class on sourcing. The Tree class will just cover internal
sources and my enrichment class will focus on external sources. I think that is
a good approach. I just hope I can make it work.
Thursday I worked a bit on a class handout. We had a class scheduled
for the afternoon, but when we got there the class had been bumped due to room
availability. It made me sad since this was the last class the old group would
have taught. It would be frustrating to have your last class cancelled. We did
a little research instead.
Friday morning I taught the Unique Searches Enrichment
class. We had about 26 people in the classroom that seats 23 so it was
over-full. I think it went well. We allowed some time to look for the students’
own records so it was of more interest to them. I didn’t get to do all the
things I wanted to, but I think it was important to give them the time for
their own records. In the afternoon nnother missionary taught Land Records. She
always does an excellent job and the students love her teaching.
Another missionary told about doing family history research in
the South. She said when you walk into the courthouse and they ask if they can
help you say, “My granddaddy fought in the great War of Northern Aggression.”
Then they throw the doors wide open and give you everything they have.
It is sad to see so many going home. It has been a real good
thing for me to feel that I started out knowing (even briefly) so many
missionaries so I started with friends. Our group has been scattered throughout
the mission and Elder Briggs made the comment that when we came we were a real
boost to the mission. The converse of that is that when we leave it will hurt a
bit. Many are staying at least another six months, but there are many going and
I will miss them.
จีคลับ Online casinos are committed and privileged.
ReplyDeleteจีคลับ It is the leading online gambling site that has created a thriving online gambling game that will transform anyone into an imaginative and fun person that will make ordinary people like you rich. It is not hard at all to be a millionaire and make money online.
Since playing online gambling is your money, it is safe and very secure. By playing online gambling games, your money will be transferred to your bank account, which is highly secure. So much so, and our online casino site also has a very high financial security.
So your investment is risky, because the money you can make from playing games online, winning every penny, you can transfer from the player account to your bank account, so the bank. Your online betting game, which is another fun way to make millions of dollars for yourself without The contributions so much to me. Only you can play online casino games with the site. บาคาร่า