The weather is beautiful and the flowers on Temple Square
are amazing. There are many different varieties of tulips and other flowers and
the gardeners do such a wonderful job of creating the flower beds. It is truly
a great experience to walk through the area and enjoy the beauty and aroma of
all the flowers.
![]() |
| Flowers on Temple Square |
Monday I agreed to teach a class on Swedish Research the
last day we are here. I took the afternoon to go to the library and get some
screen shots and do a little research to prepare. As it turned out, the family
I selected did not have great examples to use because they did not have the
information some of the priests put in the records. I found another family and
decided to go with them. On the way home I stopped by the Swap Meet sheds to
visit with a missionary who was mopping the floor in one shed. What a good
heart! She felt the floors were in need of cleaning—I’m sure the mopping has never
been done.
Tuesday we started our first Capstone class. We are teaching
in the afternoon and are in the JSMB Training Lab. There are only 20 computers for
30 students, so 10 people had to bring their laptops. Some forgot so we got
some from the mission or from others who had them. Anyway, it worked out. We
have another class next week the same size. This group has the group of
missionaries we came out with taking Capstone so it’s nice. We had to really
shorten Tuesday’s presentations because we had mission conference at 2:45 pm.
We had reserved seats, but two of us went to the chapel to hold the seats until
the others could get down. It was a good conference.
![]() |
| Flowers on Temple Square |
Wednesday I worked on my Swedish Research class. In the
afternoon I taught Descendancy Research to the Capstone class. When it was time
for the missionaries to work on their project, we asked several trainers from
the other group to come help.
As it turned out, they did not know how we do things and it was a little
confusing for the students to have the helpers not know what to do. We were
able to help almost everyone. It made us aware that we need to train the
trainers as well.
After we finished I thanked one of the trainers for her help
and she said she didn’t really understand what we were doing. I took a few
minutes to explain our method to her and help her understand our approach. She
is a very sweet lady and a big help. On our way home we ran into another
missionary. She told us one of the young elders had gone home. He had spinal
bifida and needed to use a cane or a wheelchair. He’s been out 13 months. He is
an amazing young man and I will miss having him around. He has such a fun
personality and such a desire to work and help.
Thursday I spent time with a missionary who had asked for my
help with several issues on her family tree. I spent a long while helping her
and showing her some features she was not aware of. She is one of my most loyal
students and always claims I have taught her everything she knows. She’s a good
learner and usually remembers whatever I teach her. After helping her I ran
into a missionary who asked if I could help her with something. I told her I
could, but I suggested if she couldn’t get with me that this missionary I’d
just been working with could help her because she knows everything I’ve taught
her.
I taught again in the afternoon, this time helping the
students develop a lesson plan from the worksheets they did yesterday. There
were a couple of students that didn’t get the worksheets done so they had to
have help during the class. I think everyone but one ended up with a finished
plan and they were all happy with the results. It has been a good group to
teach and I really enjoyed the process. When we finished I shared my testimony.
It was a little sad since this is my Capstone group as well. Several came up to
tell me how much they had learned and how much they enjoyed the class. It is
all worth it.
Friday I worked on the Swedish Research class. I’m not sure
we’ll have access to the websites from the teaching computer, so I am preparing
a PowerPoint with all the screen shots. We had our last Capstone class in the
afternoon. Several people suggested we need either an additional day or an
additional week. It’s funny because the attendees want it to be longer and the
zone leaders want it to be shorter. I know it takes good people away from
already short-handed areas, but it is also good training that can benefit the
missionaries.
After we finished I went to the library so I could get a few
more screen shots for the class presentation and do more research. I was able
to find families for a couple of children I’ve been working on.


Channels for online games and interesting bets.
ReplyDeleteG club Online casino sites that allow players to gamble on a daily basis. With the selected gambling. There are a variety of gambling games. Where to play gambling? I came to play it. Give more return. With the online gambling. The higher the profit, the more comfortable the game, the more you can play it.
In addition, when you come to play online gambling games on our site, gamblers will be exposed to online gambling games that claim to be on our site. The online gambling game that will provide fun and exposure to the online gambling. There is a simple investment whether you like to play gambling. It can be played at any time, always guarantee that when you come into contact with gambling, it will play well and full with gambling, filled with casino games are number one. It is easy to play online casino games with our standards. You will not be disappointed in gambling games that we have to open it to you. Gclub มือถือ